Monday, December 8, 2008

"Now this is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down..."

I like Will Smith. I think he is a really good actor. He was chosen as number 10 on Barbara Walter's "10 Most Fascinating People of 2008". I watched this clip and really like what he had to say about marriage. Now, I'm not married, so my personal experience is non existent when it comes to this topic, however, it seems there is a lot truth in the words he spoke regarding marriage...

"Being married is the most difficult thing you're ever gonna do in your life ever. Anybody who is married and divorce is an option...you're getting divorced."

Here's the whole clip if you're interested...

1 comment:

Dani said...

so that's why you had this clip up on your computer again today... makes sense now.