Sunday, November 22, 2009

Life is busy..

and my blog is suffering because of it. Sorry for the lack of posts ladies and gentlemen. I'm still alive and lovin' life. So much good stuff going on. I am thankful for so much and looking forward to the upcoming holidays. The Lord continues to teach me a lot about myself, about the stirrings in my heart and about how to truly love people with the need to look beyond myself to genuinely do that. I'm feeling incredibly thankful as the holiday season approaches for great friends, a wonderful family and a boyfriend who is truly a gift. Although classes are keeping me busy, I'm thankful to be able to be in school too.

What are YOU thankful for?? Hope you take time this week to step back, look around and remember what's truly important in your life.

1 comment:

Jen Anderson said...

lack of blogging, is okay...

the president of your fan club has been MIA, due to computer issues; however the blogging can officially resume.

love you.