Monday, April 13, 2009

Random (and really random) thoughts...

--Looking forward to traveling this summer. Going to Ohio to see family and going to Chicago to see my cousin Mahgen and because I've never been to the Windy City and it's on my list of "25 things to do before I'm 25".

--I was a good student in college during my undergrad years... I wonder if I'll be a good student in grad school... As of right now I'm doubting that...

--The topic of weddings comes ups all the time. People always ask me who I would have in my bridal party. I have to say, although I've been in a number of weddings and have some amazing friends, there are only two people I can name that are constant on my list (I don't really have a list, but ya know). I think the bridal party of a wedding is really dependent upon what season of life the couple is in and who is in their life and closest to them at that moment. I mean, it makes sense. Jen and Nina remain my constant two.

--I'm really good at procrastinating...and that's really bad...

--I don't belong to a gym right now, and up until now always have since I was 17... but I think that is going to change here soon...

--Next summer, Dani and Mallorie and I are going to Boston (remember guys?? :) If I marry a rich man by then, I will be paying for our trip. If I don't, then we're all on our own. But I've always wanted to go to Boston and I like Dani and Mallorie a lot and they are fun to travel with and it would be a great way to celebrate their graduation!!!

--I'm continuing to learn what it means to love myself so I can truly love others

--I wish I had answers to some of life's hard questions

--I really don't watch much T.V. I have satellite and a DVR so you think I would watch quite a bit... but I really don't...

--Being honest can be hard, but it's incredibly liberating at the same time.

--Strawberry cupcakes are my weakness

That's all for now. Lots more I could write, but I'll leave it here for now :)

1 comment:

Dani said...

1. You would call it the "windy city"
2. You are going to be a great student. I have no doubt! Plus, I'm good at making people do their homework :)
3. I still think you will get married before me, guess we'll see
4. I'm really good at procrastinating too
5. Boston! WOOOOOO! I can't wait
6. You probably should get rid of your DVR, especially since the only shows you really watch are on regular channels
7. Strawberry cupcakes... I don't really know how I feel about that.