Friday, July 31, 2009

Quick Update

--I'm in the process of writing a paper for my online class right now. I haven't wrote a paper in APA format in almost 4 years. It has made me head hurt at times.

--I just registered for my grad classes this fall. My classes will include: Group Counseling, The Church and God's Mission, Aging and the Elderly, and Counseling Sexual Addictions. Some of those are weekend intensive classes so those won't all be on a weekly bases...PTL. I'm excited and a tad nervous.

--I've counted that I have attended 7 weddings so far this year and will attend 6 more before the year is over.

--I love spin class. I've determined one reason I love it so much is because it's a great workout and I can peddle out the stress of the day and the more stressful of a day I had the more intense the work out. It's great!

--I went to a new hair stylist and I LOVE her. Shout out to Jess for the reference and Lisa you go to her too! Such a small world. Her name is Aimee and she is fab.

--I'm at Panera right now and it reminds me of how much I miss Lisa.

--Dani and Mallorie always make me laugh. I'm glad Mal is back and they will both be back on campus soon!

--Eric is running the Disneyland half marathon (for the 3rd time) in September and I think he's crazy.

--Derek just moved for the 28th time in his life and I think he's crazy. Okay, 28 might be a bit of an exaggeration...but not too far off :)

--Jen has a new job and I couldn't be happier for her! Now we just need to find her a husband...right? haha....

--August is a crazy busy month, but lots of good things are going on.

--I still love diet pepsi. A lot.

3 comments:

Adventures of Supermom said...

I go to an Amy too, what salon?

LisaJean said...

I miss you too! And Aimee is indeed fab, but just make sure you're clear when you want HIGHLIGHTS and not actually a whole head of blond :-)

Jen Anderson said...

a husband?
one thing at a time...
first thing on the agenda is: a nap.

i can't WAIT for Aimee to do my hair. you know how picky i am. :)

143.