Sunday, September 6, 2009

I can't do it on my own...

This past week has been a whirlwind. Many MANY good things and a few overwhelming things. I started my grad classes two weeks ago and I've gotta be honest, I've been a bit overwhelmed by it all. I know once the routine of life settles in and I start back on the track of doing school stuff and setting aside time for reading and paper writing, things will even out. I am taking 6 units right now and continue to work full time in the job that I love. There were a few times last week where I felt that there was so much going on and so much to do, I felt somewhat paralyzed and didn't know where to begin. It's in those moments I am reminded that I MUST rely on strength from the Lord and not rely on my own doing.

I am blessed to have the opportunity to start my grad studies and have a job that I love and work with people I love. I really feel I am exactly where Jesus wants me and for those of you who have felt that before, you know there is nothing that compares to it.

Surely there will be more to come... :)

No comments: