Saturday, August 5, 2006

Friday Fun!


It's about 2:30am right now and I, along with my friend and new co-worker Kimi have just finished decorating our new offices. Today the two of us and the other Residence Director, Dave, decided to have a little fun on a Friday afternoon and have a photo shoot. We took all sorts of random pictures of the three of us doing really random things. Kimi and I printed out the pictures and blew them up to 8X10 and then we each used a really big (and I do mean REALLY BIG) piece of cardboard and found things around the office to decorate with. Both of ours turned out pretty darn good if I do say so myself. Who knew I could make this large mural using cardboard, blue and green post-it notes, black twine and aluminum foil...it's pretty amazing. You'll have to check it out for yourself. This picture is one of the many we took this afternoon. We call this one: boy band stance. It's gonna be our CD cover one day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey - that's so cool that you are a residence director - you will do so awesome. i love your blog by the way!!! keep shining for him and i look foward to stopping by in the future!