Monday, October 8, 2007

Alarm Malfunction

I woke up today at 5:51am, which I understand for some people sounds outrageous. I agree this is early, however the problem is that I was supposed to leave my house at 5:40am. I started this workout group training camp that meets Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 6:00am at a park in North Fresno. I absolutely love it. I don't like getting up in the 5am hour, however afterwards I feel so good and it's just an all around good start to my day.

Ideally I wake up at 5:25 to leave my house at 5:40 to get to the park a few minutes before 6:00am. Knowing 5:25 is pretty early in the morning and I have a tendency to turn off my alarm when I don't want to get up... I intentionally set two alarm clocks and place one on my dresser which is across the room from me.

This morning I don't know what happened, by I don't remember either of my alarms going off. I could understand if I turned off my cell phone alarm and went back to bed, but I don't know what happened to my second alarm. Unless I got out of bed, turned it off and then went back to sleep, which if that was the case, for me to not remember all of that would freak me out a bit.

But after I worked out this morning I also went and got gas and went to the grocery store and was back to my apartment a few minutes after 8:00am. 5:25am always comes early for me (especially when I don't get to bed before midnight...but I'm working on that) but after I'm up and have worked out, it's a feeling like no other.

Anyone want to join me...?

No comments: