Monday, October 8, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!


Today marks my brother's 25th birthday. That means five more years and he'll be 30. Whoa. Just last night he said, "Ya know Becky, when we were younger I used to always brag that I was older then you, but now I think it's starting to work in your favor."

And for just a few weeks he is three years older then me. So weird to think he's 25...it seemed such a short while ago he had just turned 16 and got his 1972 Chevelle Malibu for his birthday. Ah...memories.

That's a post all in itself...the memories of Tim's '72 Chevelle. I'm sure Jen could help me come up with some of those... ha.

1 comment:

Jen Anderson said...

'my other ride is your mom...'
are we speaking of that Chevelle?

the one with no defroster?

i would give anything to have one more day in that car, driving to school..Tim driving, Brandon riding shot gun...and us in the back...annoyed.

life was simple, and really good.