Thursday, February 12, 2009

Finish The Sentence...

Finish the sentence...

I don't know... what tomorrow will bring.

I talk... under my breath sometimes and yes, when I'm tired, I mumble.

I love...good dark chocolate and taking a nap on a rainy day.

My best friend... is really funny when she wakes up in the morning or from a nap. And she gives really good hugs. Oh and she has a fetish with a certain kind of shoe...

My first real kiss... made me really really nervous.

I hate it when people... don't listen or assume they know what I'm saying when I haven't finished talking.

Love is... worth it.

Marriage is... "you before me".

Somewhere, someone is thinking... how am I going to pay my bills?

I'll always... be afraid of hippos.

The last time I cried was because... of a few different things that all added up. When it rains it pours.

My cell phone... rings a lot

When I wake up in the morning... I stretch my legs and touch my toes before getting out of bed.

Before I go to sleep at night... I like to do Sukoku (or Su-do-key) as my mom calls it :)

Right now I am thinking about... how not having a gallbladder isn't fun sometimes.

Babies are... a miracle.

Yesterday I... had a lot of meetings that revolved around Starbucks or food. I'm not saying this is a bad thing...

Tonight I will... see what comes!

Tomorrow I will... work and hang out with my grandparents.

I really want... to be a radio DJ someday.

2 comments:

Adventures of Supermom said...

I never knew you wanted to be a DJ. What would you discuss on your show?

Derek said...

When you are a dj, you better invite me on your show. Or maybe we can do a live broadcast from the hippo exhibit at the zoo! Haha. I love you bec-a-ronni!