Thursday, October 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!



Today is my brother's birthday. He is 27. TWENTY SEVEN! It seems like just yesterday I was 5 and he was 7 and we were running through the sprinklers in our front yard. I love him so much--more then he knows I'm sure. He has taught me more then he'll ever know and has been a true example to me of what it means to love people without judgement in such a genuine way. He's so much like my mom--in so many good ways.

He's one person I can't be mad at or stay mad at very long. He just has this way about him that makes it's so hard to be mad at. Trust me, growing up we had our share of fights, but as we've got older I have learned to appreciate so much about who he is and the wonderful brother he is to me. His hugs are so comforting and just talking to him can make any day better--his light hearted laughter is so refreshing.

Happy Birthday Tim! You are greatly loved by so many!

No comments: