Wednesday, October 7, 2009

She's Home Now...


Jesus called this beautiful young woman, Katie Friesen, home with Him last Thursday, October 1st. She was a junior at Fresno Pacific where she was loved by MANY. Those who are grieving her loss do not grieve as those who have no hope--Katie had hope and her hope in Jesus was evident.

These song lyrics have been on my mind a lot: "Til He returns or call me home, here in the love of Christ I stand". Katie truly is standing and basking in the LOVE of Christ right now.

Christ called her home and often the journey one begins when a loved one dies is full of more questions then answers. Even with the many questions, there is rejoicing together in Christ knowing it's not "goodbye" but rather "until we meet again".

"Til He returns or calls me home, here in the love of Christ I stand"

No comments: