Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Countdown Begins...

Only 37 days left until Christmas.

Wow.

I have to say I'm excited to bake some goodies :)

And I'm excited for Christmas lunch when Jen and I go to Wendy's and eat chicken nuggets and french fries with a frosty of course. It may sound completely weird and crazy for some people, but this is a tradition we started about 3 years ago...maybe 4...Jen, can you help me out with this?

But any how, it's something I look forward to very much. I can't fully explain why, and I've come to be okay with not being able to explain it. There's just something about being with your best friend on Christmas afternoon, sitting in comfy clothes with our hair a mess, no make up on enjoying the goodness of Wendy's, that really, nothing else can compare to.

Trust me.

Everyone and every family have their Christmas traditions and this has become one of mine and Jen's. Yes, our kids and husbands will be eating Wendy's on Christmas afternoon :) Well, we'll see about that one...

Only 37 days to go...

2 comments:

Derek said...

Hey, I used to be part of this tradition. Am I being let back in this year or am I still boycotted?

Jen Anderson said...

truth be told,
it's my favorite part of Christmas.

would not and could not miss it for the world.