Sunday, February 3, 2008

I Believe...

1. I believe it's sometimes harder to forgive yourself then it is to forgive others.
2. I believe you really don't realize what you have until it's gone.
3. I believe it's not possible for mankind to understand Christ's infinite love us.
4. I believe some Christian circles push the idea of marriage way too much.
5. I believe people who say they don't have issues really have the most.
6. I believe in a God who knows and understands far more then I do.
7. I believe there is great power in honesty.
8. I believe, and have no doubt, God puts specific people in each of our lives for reasons we may or may not ever know.
9. I believe people who stare their brokenness in the face are the ones who make a difference in the world.
10. I believe I have one of the best jobs in the world.
11. I believe women can enjoy football just as much as men can.
12. I believe God never stops pursuing us. Never.
13. I believe many Americans (including myself) carry around a sense of "entitlement".
14. I believe we will never truly understand how much we impact the lives of those around us.
15. I believe the way our society sees women's bodies is insane.
16. I believe in miracles and things that can not be explained.
17. I believe people stay in difficult situations/relationships because if it's painful at least the pain is familiar.
18. I believe a nice hot shower can do wonders when you're sick.
19. I believe satan knows our tendencies and uses them to tempt us everyday.
20. I CAN'T believe the Giants won the Super Bowl...but they did!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to hear from you becky. who knows maybe we could be working together next year?!?! Who knows what God has in store. Denise said, "tell her hi" in a girly voice... not my deep voice.

Jen Anderson said...

too many truths.
almost too much.


143.