Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Nina and Scott...


are engaged! I COULD NOT be and have not been happier for any other couple. I've been to my fair share of weddings and seen lots of people get married. Nina and Scott have dated for close to 10 years...yes, TEN years and they are now engaged to get married. She told Jen and I tonight, and as you can imagine, there was lots of screaming and giggling and excitement in the air.

Scott and Nina give me hope--well, Jesus gives me hope and I see Jesus in them and in their relationship. They love God and one another deeply. This is one wedding I can't wait for!

And for those of you wondering, Scott won't have that goatee for the wedding :)

3 comments:

Dakota House said...

such wonderful news.

the engagement AND the goatee report.

Jen Anderson said...

has it sunk in, yet???
i've been thinking about it alll day...

they're getting married!!!

every time i think about it,
i giggle on the inside.

143.

Neen said...

Awww BK, your words are so sweet and I appreciate all the support you have ever given Scott and I. I am just so happy that you and Jlo are going to be involved in this whole process with me. We are gonna party hard! I can't wait to dance with you girls. I love you :)