Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Things About Me...

1. I don’t eat any pork products. No sausage, no ham, no bacon. This isn’t for any religious reason, but mainly because the thought of eating a pig grosses me out.

2. Having the volume up really loud on a TV is super annoying to me.

3. I don’t look in the mirror when I brush my teeth.

4. All of my jobs have involved working for non-profits.

5. I could watch Food Network all day. No joke.

6. I will be attending 13 weddings this year. And there could still be more to come…

7. My grandma and grandpa have been married for 65 years. If I got married today I would need to live till I was 89 to accomplish that…

8. My brother has a way of calming me down when I’m really upset like no one else.

9. Jen (my best friend) and I went and had pictures taken together at a studio when we were 13. I just found one of those pictures the other day… Too funny. And no we didn’t have neon butterflies as a backdrop…

10. I love to people watch. And yes, I do it a lot.

11. I am trying to learn how to listen better. I often find myself trying to do multiple things while someone is talking to me and then I’m not fully listening to them.

12. I wish I was on a sleep schedule. I would love to go to bed at 11pm and wake up around 7am everyday. I feel like a new person when I do this consistently.

13. I’m determined to live in San Diego one day.

14. When I’m thinking or pondering something, I play with my eyelashes.

15. I would classify myself as a pretty sound sleeper. I can sleep through a lot. I think after living on a college campus for 6 years now, I’ve had to learn how to do this.

16. No matter what time of year it is, my hands are usually cold. And I get cold really really easily. In the summer, if Derek and I are in a car together, he will turn on the air FULL BLAST but I would prefer to sit in the warm car for a minute and soak up the sun.

17. I have officially converted to Mac…and I love it.

18. I love my grandparents more then words can express. I see them every week and often choose to hang out with them over meeting up with friends. Not because I feel obligated to, but because I have fun with them. My grandpa is 89 and my grandma is 84. I hope to have wisdom like they posses one day…

19. I like to sing along to songs or even make up my own songs to sing… And I sing at random times…

20. I have been to professional baseball and basketball games and want to go to a pro football game sometime.

21. I love the smell of a summertime BBQ and the summer night air. There is nothing like it.

22. I’m a lot like my dad…but when people meet my mom they say that I’m just like her. I look like my dad (and take after the Kruse side) but I have traits of my mom’s personality. I’ve come to accept this and appreciate that my mom is such a sweet and loving person and is the most positive person I know.

23. I have a HUGE sweet tooth. HUGE!

24. Whenever my dad and I have serious conversations, we usually always stand in my parent’s kitchen. He always stands leaning against the sink and I always stand leaning against the stove. I don’t know how this started…but it stands true even to this day.

25. My favorite holiday is 4th of July. I love the summer and spending a day hanging out with friends, BBQing and enjoying fireworks at night. This past 4th of July I spent in Washington D.C. with friends watching fireworks coming from the National from the rooftop of an apartment

No comments: