Monday, January 14, 2008

Two Weeks Late...But Still Worth Reflecting...

1)What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before? Went to my first NBA game. Went to Mexico for the first time. Bought my first NEW car. Watched a friend run in a ½ marathon. Got a massage. Went to Las Vegas—twice!

2) Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn’t make any. But I did this year…though you’ll have to stay tuned until next year to find out what they were for this year… did that make any sense?

3) Did anyone close to you give birth?
No one that comes to mind right now…

4) Did anyone close to you die?
No. Praise The Lord.

5) What countries did you visit?
Mexico.

6) What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
A better grasp on how to effectively manage my time. And be more organized both in my office and at home.

7) What date(s) from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory?
December 20th – the day I drove my new car off the lot. And December 2nd.

8) What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Coming one step closer to learning what it means to be content in life.

9) Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope. Again, Praise The Lord.

10) How many weddings did you attend in 2007? Five. And I was involved in three of them. And three weddings are already on the books for 2008...

11) Whose behavior merited celebration?
My RAs. They were (and still are) amazing.

12) Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Appalled and depressed are pretty serious things… I can’t think of anyone in particular.

13) Where did most of your money go?
Eating out.

14) What did you get really, really, really excited about? Going to Vegas for the first time!

15) What song will always remind you of 2007? "Big Girls Don't Cry (Personal)" by Fergie. It was ALWAYS on the radio.

16) Compared to this time last year, are you: Wiser?
I hope so. I feel I gleamed some wisdom this year. Healthier? Yes, I feel healthier. Richer? That depends on what constitutes being “rich”…

17) What do you wish you'd done more of?
Read.

18) What do you wish you'd done less of?
Cared what other people would think.

19) How did you spend Christmas?
With the fam at home.

20) Did you fall in love in 2007?
“Fall in love” I’m still not even sure I know what that means, so I’m going to have to go with…no.

21) How many one-night stands?
Seriously, is this a question? None.

22) What was your favorite TV program? The Biggest Loser.

23) Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I'm not a hater I just crush a lot…

24) What was the best book you read? “Sex God” by Rob Bell.

25) What was your greatest musical discovery?
Keith Urban.

26) What did you want and get?
A new car.

27) What did you want and not get?
I can't think of anything...

28) What was your favorite film of this year? “Juno.” (I’m pretty sure this came out in December of ’07)

29) What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Dinner with friends. And I was 23...

30) Which celebrity/public figure did you like the most? Ron Paul :)

31) How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Whatever I would wear I had to feel good in, or else I would feel crappy the rest of the day.

32) What kept you sane? The Good Lord. My BFF—J.lo and other good, close friends.

33) Who did you miss? My brother.

34) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007. You can’t please everyone—you simply can’t. You must be true to yourself and hold tight to the convictions you have and never let go…

35) What did you gain this year?
A few new bills to pay…

36) What did you lose this year?
A few pounds…

37) Who was the most interesting new person you met? Matt.

38) Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.

”Hold onto 16 (or in this case 22) as long as you can…changes come around real soon that make us women and men…”

1 comment:

Sara said...

I thought you made a resolution to write letters to people from your past last year? Am I remembering that wrong?

And regarding #11, I think we ALL know that you are the amazing one here, boss. And if I had remembered to fill out my survey, that's exactly what I would have said! :o)