Sunday, January 27, 2008

Wedding #10...

I had lunch with my dear friend Steph on Saturday at Chipotle. It was a great time of catching up and hearing plans of her up and coming wedding (well it's not until November, but time always goes by so fast!) She lives in Turlock now so when we do get time to catch up we try and milk it for all it's worth.

As we were chatting she asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding--I felt honored to be asked and gladly accepted. Steph is one, who in my opinion, has done some long hard work of the soul in figuring out more of who she is and who God has called her to be. I am very excited for her and her fiancee, Drew.

She is getting married on November 22nd. Sadly though, the wedding falls on the same day as Derek's 25th birthday! But he's looking to postpone his party so I can be there, right D? :)

So this marks wedding #10 that I will be blessed to be apart of.

--Once a flower girl.
--Once a candle lighter.
--Four times being a bridesmaid.
--Four times being the guest book attendant.

I am surely blessed with many friends--and I think I now have more married friends then single ones! But it's always a joy to share in the special day with the couple!

Yeeaa for Steph and Drew :)

No comments: