Sunday, March 23, 2008

Things I don't understand...

1. Why people eat hot dogs.

2. Why people call you, don't leave a message and then get upset because you didn't call them back.

3. How anyone can think the circus peanuts candies are good.

4. Why some people come to a complete stop before turning into a parking lot or onto a side street.

5. How some people can eat fast food everyday...and I mean everyday.

6. Why 7-11 got rid of their diet pepsi slurpees.

7. How anyone would not like the show "The Biggest Loser"

8. Why when you're told you can't do something it makes you want to do it all the more.

9. Why some people can do a cart wheel and others can't. I would be in the "cannot" category.

10. What a bunny has to do with the day Jesus rose from the grave.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

please explain #7... um...

i cannot do a cartwheel anymore, as i learned from two 9-year-old girls last week when i showed them my skills and they looked at me really funny.

sorry about your diet pepsi, bk.

Jen Anderson said...

Oh, #4...
It's beyond irritating. Really.

Am I the only one who notices that it always seems to happen when you're running late?

Maybe, I'm just always late.
Who knows.

Eric said...

We eat hot dogs because they are delicious. You know what else is delicious? Bacon, sausage, and chicken on the bone (especially the skin.)