Monday, November 24, 2008

Mr and Mrs. Andrew DeWitt...

So, I've been told I've had too many "wedding posts"... And I'm trying to cut back...but here's just one more...

Steph and Drew got married this weekend in Napa, CA. First off, it is BEAUTIFUL there. It was a really fun day and a super fun reception with good food, good wine and dancing! I feel like I say this a lot, but it's true...Steph and Drew make a great team and both love God and love people in very real ways. It was great to be able to be a part of their special day with them. Enjoy a few pics...


I caught the bouquet and the best man, Daniel, caught the garter... haha...





5 comments:

Madi said...

aaaaaaawww....stephanie is married!!! i remember those days when we would be studying together and she would say "darn...i'm in that mood," and we would just laugh...i can hear becky neu. now....and i would feel grateful that i wasn't the only girl who ever got the random mood to make-out with someone. ha!

i love her dress, my goodness! she looks hot! as did you my dear! and congrats on catching the bouquet! i've caught my fair share...and look where it got me!

we still on for wednesday?

LisaJean said...

the pictures are gorgeous. but please promise me, if i ever get married, my name gets put in the blog post, too! Mr & Mrs _____ and LIsa _____. please! :-)

BK said...

Lisa, WHEN you get married, I will be sure to include your name in the title :)

Love you!

BK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen Anderson said...

haha,
Lisa cracks me up...