Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful for Thanksgiving...

This year Thanksgiving was filled with family, good food, and Wii! We bowled, boxed, played doubles on Tennis and had a great time. Of course my brother HAD to win at everything we played, but I would just like to say I held my own in Mario...

I am thankful for Thanksgiving and for family to share it with. The Thanksgiving break was also filled with meals with other good friends, including a "Three Hot Chica" reunion night at Starbucks (that would be Jen, Nina and myself). It was good for the soul.

On Saturday Derek and I went for a brisk walk at Woodward park (it was a BEAUTIFUL morning and we were planning to just meet up at the gym, but once I walked outside and saw how beautiful it was, I knew I couldn't be stuck indoors on treadmill...yuck...) And apparently the High School Cross Country National Championship...or something like that...was taking place at Woodward, so there were a TON of people there. We dodged all of them and took a trail away from all the people. Unbeknownst to us, we walked longer then we set out to...but a little extra walking never hurt anyone...except Derek's hip :(

The Thanksgiving weekend is coming to a close, but that means Christmas is just around the corner...!

No comments: