Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I just need to get married now and live to be 106 to beat this record...

A British husband and wife who say a little arguing and a "happy outlook" keep them together just celebrated their 81st wedding anniversary.

Frank Milford, 101, and his wife, Anita, 100, were married on May 26, 1928. They are currently the longest-married couple in the United Kingdom.



106 years old...here I come... Oh wait, I probably should first work on finding that man with good genes who will live that long too :)

2 comments:

Paul Davison said...

I know just the guy!

Dani said...

So I read your blog, then the next day I was watching regis and Kelly and they were talking about this couple! Oh and good luck beating this record. I would stick to the whole dozen wedding thing :) this you might actually be able to do.