Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I miss them...


How in the world does time fly by so fast? These beautiful women are now SENIORS and only have one more year at FPU. That is absolutely crazy to me. And school is out so them and a majority of everyone else have moved home for the summer, which means these two no longer live across the street from me :(

Those who were freshmen my first year (like Dani and Mallorie) are going to be seniors next year... That means next year will be my 4th year working at FPU... W-O-W...

Don't get me wrong...Summer is WONDERFUL, but I miss these two and other lovely ladies that I grew close to this past year...if you're reading this and wondering "Am I one of those lovely ladies she misses?" The answer is most likely "Yes" :)

4 comments:

Jen Anderson said...

love them...
LOVE you

Dani said...

Aw we miss you too. And now... you get to see me lots, because I am invading your apartment. No more living across the street from each other though :( Call me if you're bored this weekend, or kendall is bothering you, most likely the second. Ok, can you tell I need to go to bed... GOODNIGHT!

Anonymous said...

I miss you too alot... but I know you miss me more than any one else! Cause I'm your favorite!

Dani said...

really mal... favorite? Let's not push it.