Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Weekend...

was wonderful.

Friday:

Left Fresno about noon (after having a LONG list of things I had to get done before I left...and I got them all done along with getting some sweet music to take with me on my drive)

Got in the car and met Steph in Merced for lunch. So good to see that girl and catch up on life for a few hours.

Continued my drive to Turlock - Met up with Court and Drew and his friend Justin and we headed up to Court's uncles cabin!

Rained the whole drive up. Stopped at the store and stocked up on all sorts of good food.

Arrived at the cabin. Unpacked the truck and headed to dinner.

Went to dinner at a local diner. Good food and a fun atmosphere.

Back to the cabin for hang out and movie watching. And ice cream eating of course.

Saturday:

Woke up about 10am

Made a BIG breakfast with amazing belgian waffles and fresh starwberries.

Hung out. Took naps. Watched movies. Did absolutely nothing. It was marvelous.

Got ready. Went to the movies and to dinner.

Back to the cabin to do nothing again. This was the theme of the weekend and it was WONDERFUL!

More movie watching and lounging. And more ice cream eating.

Sunday:

Woke up. Made muffins for breakfast.

Did nothing again.

Around 1pm got ready and cleaned up the cabin.

Headed out the door to lunch in Sonora.

Enjoyed the drive back and stopped at Starbucks too. Nothing like some good pastries to close out our trip.

When I got back home, I went to Wendy's with Dani and Mallorie and ate way too much food. But the company can't be beat :)

It was SO good to have time away and enjoy it with good friends!!

1 comment:

Dani said...

Best part was Wendy's I'm sure :)