Friday, May 22, 2009

I'll Be There For You...Cause You're There For Me Too...

The other night Jen and I were going through boxes she had in storage for sometime. Many of the things we found in the boxes took us on a trip down memory lane starting in 7th grade. We found letters, pictures, poems, lots and lots of prom pictures (why did we take so many and why in the world did we buy so many??) and an 8th grade promotion gift I gave to Jen...




**Notice it says to "Jennifer" and not "Jen". This is because in 8th grade she was known as Jennifer not Jen. Now if I call her Jennifer it sounds so strange...

We had fun going through the boxes and if you were there you would have heard us say "awwwwwwww..." many many times as we found all sorts of forgotten treasures.

2 comments:

Adventures of Supermom said...

I remember you guys in Jr. high when I was a senior in high school. You two have really blossomed into beautiful women.

Jen Anderson said...

you gave me that picture at age 13... and this year, will mark 13 years of friendship.

gift from god;
indeed.

xo