Friday, March 16, 2007

Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez


I love the movie The Sandlot. My brother and I watched it all the time while growing up. I always had a secret cruch on Benny (Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez that is). Dang skippy he was one cute boy. And I just found out he is 28 years old...so within my league...but he could be married--I'll get back to you on that one. Or do you know, is he married?

I am watching The Sandlot as I type this--I promise this wasn't a completley random post, just paritially random.

2 comments:

Jen Anderson said...

I was talking to someone the other day, and they didn't know what 'L7' meant...disappointing.

As for our friend, Benny; all I could find is that he's a firefighter in LA.

Can some say, 'hot?'

My friend, thank you for introducing me to a little piece of Americana.

Derek said...

You girls are seriously crazy...sometimes I question why I love you...JK. And I think you both have a lil too much free time on your hands to be internet stalking a firefighter in LA. Mad love!