Friday, March 16, 2007

I'm Moving!


Come May, I'll be moving into a new apartment...less than 200 feet away from my current apartment, but still, it's a move. I'm excited. I think my excitement mostly comes from the fact that I'll have a real kitchen in my new apartment. I currently have what would be called a "kitchenette" and it's just a tad small and awkward.

I cooked dinner on Tuesday night for a friend and me, and though it worked out fine, it's difficult to cook because there just doesn't seem to be enough space for everything.

Okay, time out. I really have NO room to complain about "space" and such things--this whole post clearly shows that I live in America where we have issues with space and personal space. But I am excited to be moving into a different apartment with a full kitchen--then I can really get my cook on.

Shake your tail fetha.

1 comment:

Derek said...

Moving...how fun! I will be right there with ya! I help you in May, you help me in June??? Deal? ;o)