Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sex God

I'm in the process of reading "Sex God" by Rob Bell. Actually, I'm in the process to listening to this book. I downloaded it from Amazon.com. I love being able to sit and listen to it--it just seems so much more relaxing to me. Call me lazy...or call me a genius, but either way, this has been a good book so far. I'm at chaper 6 and can't wait to listen to more.

Here's a synopsis of the book for ya...

"God and sex go together. You can’t separate the two, says Rob Bell, because this physical world is intimately linked to deeper spiritual realities. And so, in order to make sense of sexuality, at some point you have to talk about God. With beauty and unusual insight, Sex God explores this connection."

So if you're looking for a good book to read or ummm, listen to, I would throw this one into the mix. The basic premise of the book talks about the endless connections between spirituality and sexuality. As humans we have a desire for both and Rob Bell does a good job of discussing/explaining how these two were not meant to be seperate from one another.

Editors Note: I tried to find a picture of the book but I had a heck of a time, so google it and check it out for yourself
.

No comments: