Thursday, March 1, 2007

"Bring It...Oh It's Already Been Brought"

J.lo and I met up and had pizza tonight--good pizza at that. And as usual, we stayed in the place until it closed and they kindly asked us to leave. But because they were closing, they asked us if we wanted all the pizza that was leftover that they were just going to throw out. Of course, being girls, who LOVE to eat, we said yes. She put it all in one HUGE box (seriously, this box can't even fit in my fridge) and she gave us a smaller box to divide the pizza up for both of us.

J.lo and I played paper/rock/scissor, best 2 out of 3 to see who got to use the smaller box and who had to take the super massively big box home.

She brought her A Game and won. I lost.

Next time, I'll bring my A Game J.lo and will bust out my mad skills and we'll paper/rock/scissor it up again. Wow, saying all that, I sounded a lot like my brother.

And j.lo, you can rub my back anytime. haha...oh wait, that doesn't work in this sitch...

1 comment:

Jen Anderson said...

Not gonna lie...I'm a champ when it comes to a little ro-sham-bo.

I look forward to a rematch.

Good times all around.

143!