Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sugar Rush


I'm pretty sure I had more sugar last night than I have in the past month. I was in one of the residence halls on campus last night about 10pm and I ran into a group of freshmen girls who were going on the much loved, "slurpee run". They invited me to come along and experience their last slurpee run of the semester with them. So without hesitation, I joined in.

We got to 7-11 and they told me the only way to go when buying a slurpee was to get a 40oz! 40 ounces of slurpee...I don't even know or want to know how much sugar is in that...but I said, "What the heck, fill me up!" The girls assisted me in the choosing and mixing of flavors, which included, Pina Colada, Pepsi, Wild Cherry and a little Blue Raspberry to top it off.

And then if you buy a slurpee what else do you have to buy? That's right, Reese Peanut Butter Cups...king size!

And when we got back to campus there were Christmas parties galore going on, so there were lots of sweet treats floating around.

It was a lot of fun. When was the last time you had a slurpee run at 10pm at night??

I love my job.

Oh and did I mention I also went out with my RAs and treated them to TCBY last night! Granted that's a little lower in sugar than a slurpee, but it still added to the sweet treats of the night!

1 comment:

Derek said...

That's my girl! Go get um! Sugar all the way baby!!!