Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Walk Down Memory Lane...

I was watching some "Saved By The Bell" yesterday when this classic episode came on. I think it's safe to say it was one of the biggest moments in the shows history. It's SO cheesy but when I was younger I LOVED it. Heck, I'm not going to lie, I still really like it! For all you "Saved By The Bell" fans out there, you can thank me later. But first watch this clip and walk down memory lane with me...



"I'm going to miss you Kelly. How 'bout one last dance?" I think many of us all wished relationships ended that nicely...

Here's to good 1990's television memories...

3 comments:

Derek said...

Super cheesy but oh so good! Gosh can we go back to the days when watching Save By The Bell was the thing to do?

Stephanie said...

I forgot about that scene...gotta love Saved By The Bell :)

Anonymous said...

saved by the bell... definitely my summer 2005 plan every single day at 12:00 sharp.

i L-O-V-E your colorful cookies! danke!