Saturday, December 1, 2007

One of my top ten worst things ever...

is being cold. I despise being cold. When I am cold I become like a different person. I get moody and don't feel like I can function until I warm up. I was absolutely freezing tonight when I was with some friends at Uncle Harry's and they left the doors open--there was cold air coming in and I was not a happy bagel eater.

I'm not sure what the other 9 things would be on my list of top ten worst things ever, but being cold would surely be on there and probably in the top three.

I would rather bundle up and as j.lo says "look like a butterball turkey" then be cold. Hands down.

4 comments:

Jen Anderson said...

pretty sure, i got the same jacket you did, but in army green.

you're right...
super warm.

saved my life on the Lane last night.

143!

Derek said...

I know how you get when ur cold. I guess Friday was a sneak peak for me to the coming months of the cold BK.

Sara said...

But if it's never cold, than there is no reason for hot chocolate or fireplaces or scarves and cute beanies and hoodies and fuzzy socks and ugz and hugging for warmth. Being not cold would get rid of all of these things, and I like all of these things, so cold cannot be all bad.

Anonymous said...

OMG I totally agree! I hate being cold! Check out my pictures from my wilderness lit. camping trip where it snowed. It was horrible! It was so cold that we slept in the car and the condensation froze on the inside of the car. Yeah. I know. Craziness.