Saturday, December 1, 2007

Top Ten Things I Love About The Holidays...

10. Gingerbread lattes from Starbucks

9. Baking goodies and delivering them to neighbors

8. Listening to Christmas music

7. Wrapping Christmas presents and using pretty paper with pretty ribbon

6. Seeing old friends who are in town for the holidays

5. Christmas morning--the fire going, hot chocolate in hand.

4. Driving down Christmas Tree Lane

3. Spending time with my brother

2. Going to church on Christmas Eve with my mom and dad. Singing Silent Night, holding a candle, with my dad's arm around me.

1. Going to Wendy's with Jen on Christmas Day.

2 comments:

Jen Anderson said...

i'm so happy.
our date made the # 1 spot.

(you make the same spot in my book too.)

Derek said...

Again...I guess I am officially not invited to the #1 for good!

Secondly, I remember a not-so-happy drive down Christmas Tree Lane once. Hahaha.