Saturday, May 17, 2008

"Amazing People. Incredible Care"

I've been listening to the radio lately as I unpack and get things situated in my new apartment. One commercial I hear a lot is for Children's Hospital Central California. They have a new slogan out right now and I love it. It encompasses so much in 4 little words...

"Amazing People. Incredible Care."

After watching this commercial it made me feel so thankful that we have a pediatric hospital so close to home. Even though I don't have any children of my own, I have known a number of people who have been treated or had their child treated at this hospital.

And this is their mission: "The mission of Children's Hospital Central California is to provide high quality, comprehensive health care services to children, regardless of their ability to pay."

Regardless of their ability to pay...that's a big thing to say considering they are only one of 10 independently funded children's hosptials.

It's such a valuable resource the Central Valley has and it's so close to home.

No comments: