Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Moving Time!

This Thursday and Friday I will be moving to a different apartment (still on campus) but bigger with a nice full kitchen! I'm excited for the change and am looking forward to decorating a new place! I'm not looking forward to hauling all the big stuff over... (beds, couches, bookcases, chairs, table...)

So if you're not busy on Thursday late afternoon/evening or Friday morning/afternoon and have a few hours to spare, I would love the help.

You know what they say...Many hands make the work load light!

2 comments:

Sara said...

How exciting! Which apartment are you moving to?

Derek said...

I canceled my subbing job for Friday so let me know what time you want me to report to your casa!

Can you possibly take me to get the moving truck on Saturday for my move? I need to be there at 9am.

Mad love and here's to a very busy moving weekend!