Sunday, June 10, 2007

Life Fours

Four places I have lived:

Fresno
Fresno
Fresno
Fresno...that's all I got.

Four places I have worked:

St. Luke's Church (youth intern)
Dakota House - Armor of Light, INC. (after school club director)
Small World Pre-School (teacher's aide)
Fresno Pacific University (a variety of jobs)

Four of my favorite places:

Orchard Street
Rome, Italy
Interlaken, Switzerland
My Grandparents House

Four movies I could watch over and over again:

The Sandlot
Big
You've Got Mail
Pearl Harbor

Four foods I could eat everyday:

Turkey and mashed potatoes
McDonald's soft serve ice cream cone
Mimi's raisin nut bread
Papa John's Cheese Pizza

Four foods I could NOT eat everyday (and wish to never eat again):

Bacon/Ham/Sausage
Dried Fruit (it hurts my tummy really bad)
Calamari
Caviar

Four things I think about a lot:

Going to grad school
Rearranging my apartment furniture
New books to read
Ice cream

No comments: