Monday, June 25, 2007

MySpace...Your Space...

A friend of mine deleted her Myspace last week. A few days ago I went to send her a message and realized there was a empty space in the my top friends. "Who's missing?" I said to myself. When I realized she deleted her Myspace, I literally thought for a second, "Great, now how am I supposed to get in touch with her?"

And then I thought, "I guess I could call her." I was just so used to chatting with her through Myspace that the thought of that being gone was weird to me. I mean I can still email her, text her, call her or send her a letter in the mail for crying out loud and get in touch with her--but no more Myspace. I know this is a generational thing and anyone who is in their 30's or older is probably laughing at me right now and how ridiculous this all sounds. I agree...it is ridiculous.

Technology has really taken the world by storm--Myspace in particular.

No comments: