Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"Questions I Guarantee You've Never Answered..."

I'm in my office with a student and they begged me to fill one of these things out. Some questions are super random, but I have to say we had fun filling it out!

1. Would you chew gum after someone else already has?
No. Just the thought of that grosses me out.

2. What describes your relationship status?
Single.

3. Who was your last 2 calls to/from?
From: Stephen/Eric and Sara
To: Eric and Sara

4. Are You the Heartbreaker or the Broken Heart?
In the words of J.lo...”I’m not a player, I just crush a lot...” Ha.

5. Ever been skinny dipping?
Ha. This question is always asked and everyone thinks skinny dipping is such a crazy thing to do!

6. Do you think Napoleon Dynamite is funny?
Didn’t think so at first, but now I do. It’s something I had to watch twice to really appreciate.

7. Who have you talked to most today?
Jen.

8. Who's on speed dial 2?
That would be J.lo

9. Good advice if you ever go camping?
Bring bug spray, a can opener and duct tape.

10. What song is on?
“Days Go By” By Keith Urban.

11. Are your grades good?
Not in school right now, but when I was, I did okay.

12. Would you date anyone on your top friends?
This really is a “Myspace” world. Five years ago if you said “top friends” people would think you were really weird and have no idea what you were talking about...

13. Does your best friend have a myspace?
Yep yep. Check my “top friends” numero uno.

14. Whose page did you visit last?
Have Eric check his sitemeter...he’ll tell ya. Lol.

15. Last time you went out to lunch?
I go out to eat a lot...I think the last time was with my mom and we went to Quiznos.

16. Do you have one or more Britney Spears C.D.s?
It’s true...I do.

17. Which radio stations are your favorites?
Mainly country stations with a little classic rock action and some old school hip hop now and then.

18. Favorite TV show of all time?
Saved By The Bell and in a close second would have to be Beverly Hills 90210.

19. Do you sing obnoxiously in the car?
Obnoxiouxly? I’m not sure, but I surely do sing in the car!

20. Did you draw pictures for your crush back in jr. high?
In 8th grade I had a crush on a guy named Jesse and I wrote his name ALL over my binder...no seriously, on every page. I was so lame...but that’s really funny now that I think about it. Of course Jen’s cruch and my crush were friends.

21. Fly or road trip?
Road trip

22. Batman, Spiderman, or Superman?
Batman!

23. What is your favorite Disney movie?
The Lion King

Told you these were random!

No comments: