Sunday, July 29, 2007

Faith Restored

Today I went to Best Buy and had to return something I bought a few weeks ago. I had been putting off going back to Best Buy because it seems that I always have to wait super long to accomplish anything there. But today, my visit put me on the path to restoring my faith in the store.

I went in to return something (receipt and product in hand) and I was in and out within three minutes...I kid you not. It was amazing and I could not believe it happened.

It was like when a kid comes down the stairs on Christmas morning and sees that the cookies and milk they left out for Santa were gone and had been eaten. They are super excited at that moment and their belief in Santa becomes stronger.

My faith in Best Buy was put back on track today, however, I somehow think that when the holiday season rolls around again, that faith will be violently thrown off course after having to wait in line for 45 minutes...

Only time will tell.

2 comments:

Derek said...

45 minutes in line at Christmas? That would be a blessing...some wait 2-3 hours in line. But you must understand...coming from a former Best Buy Employee...there is much pressure and stress in serving all those greedy customers who want the world from the electronics store. Haha. I am glad you had an uplifting experience. Day after Thanksgiving shopping is right around the corner, better start gearin up! Hehe. Love ya! D~

Jen Anderson said...

not to say you're lying,
but i'm not sure if this is a true story.

i hate that store,
almost as much as Walmart.

three minutes, really?