Sunday, July 1, 2007

Nothing Better Than...


Lazy Saturday afternoons

*Laying out by the pool with your BFF

*J.lo

*Sushi from Catalano's Market

*Dreyer's Ice Cream "Dibs"

*Chocolate Brownie Frozen Yogurt

*Tanning Lotion

*Domino's Pizza (only cheese)

*Random conversations filled with laughter

*Conversations where you feel truly understood

*Diet Pepsi

*Country Music

*Sparkly teal flip flops

*Frozen cookie dough

*The History Channel: Kennedy Family Special

*Genuine Laughter

All of these things were included today. I love lazy Saturdays and I LOVE spending them with my BFF, laying by a pool, eating ice cream.

Nothing Better. Nothing.

3 comments:

Dakota House said...

Truth, girlfriend.

Well except for that whole 'country music' thing.

Great to see you two beauties still together.

I love you both.

Jen Anderson said...

Indeed, it was good...too good.

I hope to have many more days like that, this summer.

I mean it when I say, there is not a single soul in this world that I could (or want) do those things with....other than you.

I love you.

PS
I'm impressed with the usage of Urban Dictionary. Made me smile.

Derek said...

Aww, how precious. Am I ever going to be invited or are these private parties?