Monday, July 23, 2007

It hurt and still hurts...pretty bad.

I hurt my tail bone today really bad. Before I go on, I need to clarify one thing though...I slipped on a puddle, I did not fall. Falling is what I normally do, slipping is what I did tonight. I was leaving work and there was a small puddle by the back door of my office from the sprinklers that were running earlier (however today is Monday and no one should be watering on Monday...but that's a different story...) I was wearing flip flops and hit that puddle just right and down I went...hard. I laid there for about 2 minutes and didn't really move because it hurt so bad. I eventually got up and was able to get in my car...very carefully.

Later on in the evening it started hurting really bad, and I won't lie, I cried and cried hard. I called the top four: my mom and dad, Jen and my brother. I have had ice on my butt throughout the night and have been positioned very carefully on the couch. I can't really bend over and me walking is quite the site to see.

So I may be out of commission for a few days depending on how it goes. Prayer would be great. I don't know if it's appropriate to ask for prayer for my butt...but it really hurts and I could use it.

But just to clarify, I slipped, I didn't fall. There is a difference j.lo. :)

2 comments:

Jen Anderson said...

sweet girl, i understand,
you slipped.

that cushion you brought to lunch,
makes you look legit.

maybe you SHOULD get a donut...
Debbie Kruse says so.
ha!

lemme know what the doctor says.
get some sleeping medicine.

call me if you need help watering.

143.
j.

Derek said...

OMG! My Becky! I am so sorry! You poor girl! I hope you filed Workmans Comp! Hahaha. I want to give you a big home when I get home...speaking of...food Sunday, ya??? Love you!