Monday, July 2, 2007

THIS was in my bathroom...


and worst yet, it was on my leg! I was drying off, felt something on my leg, looked down and freaked out!

I don't think I ever screamed that loud in my life. And I was breathing really hard (standing on top of the toilet of course) and trying to figure out the best angle to hit that sucker with my shoe. Those things are fast...you have one chance and can't miss your shot.

Needless to say this little guy is no longer alive. Sorry buddy.

Look how big those antennas are! Yuck!

2 comments:

Dakota House said...

Okay I've spent a fair amount of time in the ghetto, and I've NEVER seen one that big.

Seriously, girl--call the pest control dude.

Derek said...

I second what Jamie says. Does FPU believe in pest control or is that considered murder...might have to have some mediation with your lil pest and ask him nicely to leave you alone. Haha. JK JK