Sunday, July 8, 2007

Panera Is Comin'!!!

I found out yesterday, that the Fresno/Clovis area will be getting our very own Panera Bread Company!

The other day I was talking with a friend of mine who was convinced that we already had a Panera Bread Company in Clovis, and I was certain we didn't (there are some things you just know, and this was one thing I was certain of). After we talked about it for over 10 minutes, all the while she was convinced there was one in Clovis, we decided to call the Visalia Panera to ask them. I called and they told me there was one scheduled to open in the Fresno/Clovis area (I'm not sure exactly where yet) at the end of this summer! I am SO excited!

The food at Panera is great but what I really love is the ambiance and they offer free Wi-Fi. I have driven to Visalia just to eat at Panera and would often take a good book with me and sit there for hours.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you will soon :) And if you are a Panera lover like I am, when the one around here opens, we'll have to go!

Once again, this is proof that God hears and answers our prayers!

3 comments:

Derek said...

Finally I will get to experience this goodness that you design your whole life around. PTL!

Jen Anderson said...

Where is this deliciousness going to be?

Unknown said...

I found your blog while searching Clovis and Panera. The panera will be at Sierra Vista mall. I am so excited because it is the best mid range eatery in the nation in my humble opinion! Yay for Panera!