Thursday, September 20, 2007

Results Of My Experiment...

Well, I am happy to report that I believe my hypothesis was incorrect.

I left a slice of cheese out on a plate and put it in the middle of my living room last night to see if it was gone or even nibbled at when morning came. Well, this morning I went into my living room, looked at the plate of cheese and noticed it looked to be untouched.

Now maybe this mouse is just really super smart and won't fall for my tricks, or maybe he doesn't like cheese. Or maybe, just maybe I need to get my eye sight checked...

4 comments:

Sara said...

I remember what it was... well actually, Dani and I couldn't figure it out, but Kendall remembered. Mwah ha ha, we have banded together.

you barked. for no apparant reason. I can't really make enough fun over the internet, but you be ready next time I see you. Oh becky, how I love you.

Sara said...

You need to update this and let the cyber world know that you have a little friend after all.

Derek said...

I agree with Sarah...ur fans are waiting to hear the update about ur lil friend Fred.

flowgun said...

i can help. but what's your goal. do you want it dead or alive? and if you want it dead, do you want it to die where you can get the body to throw it out, or do you want it to die later and maybe never know where the body is?