Friday, October 24, 2008

25 things to do before I'm 25

In light of my recent birthday resulting in me turning 24...the start of my "mid-twenties" I decided to make a list of 25 things I want to do in the next 364 days. Some of these things I've done before, but I put them down because I want to be sure to do them again. Here we go...

1. Be in a graduate program and on my way to getting a MS in Counseling.
2. Visit Boston
3. Go sky diving
4. Read More
5. Visit my brother and go to a Dodger game with him
6. Visit Dave and Heather in Oregon
7. Open a Roth IRA
8. Go camping with my dad
9. Go camping with Jen and Derek again :)
10. Sing kareoke with Jen
11. Set Dani and Mallorie up on a blind date
12. Visit another country
13. Host a formal dinner party (with Jen of course...I wouldn't be foolish enough to try that on my own)
14. Learn a choreographed dance
15. Turn off my cell phone for a day
16. Learn how to make my Grandma's chicken noodle soup
17. Take my mom on a surprise trip
18. Go out on a date on Valentine's Day
19. Sing really loud in the car
20. Laugh so hard I cry
21. Drink less diet pepsi
22. Make a pie from scratch
23. Write more
24. Listen more
25. Love more...

6 comments:

Dani said...

I would have to say, that I like your 25 things, and i think Mallorie and I can realy help you with a lot of them... for example, the choreographed dance, the write more, and read more, oh and definitely the drink less diet pepsi! I would volunteer myself to hold you accountable to that one :)

Dakota House said...

hey--spend a day with me. i'll teach you to make a pie and we'll both turn our cell phones off. it will be glorious and you can cross TWO things off of your list.

so.... an MS in counseling? i'm doing that, too. but you will likely get there before me. let's talk. i miss you.

Jen Anderson said...

dinner party, check.
karaoke, check check

as for camping....
i can't guarantee that.

but,
if Jamie gonna teach you how to bake a pie...maybe i should get in on this.

she IS the best.

143.

Anonymous said...

isn't #11 about happening?!?

Madi said...

!!!!!! Wanna go sky diving together?!?!?!?!?

Second, I am inviting myself to this formal dinner party, thank you very much. Third, what country are you looking at? Fourth, you should have a recital after you learn the dance. I wanna see it =)

Dani said...

I am all for doing the extreme things like sky diving and camping (with you it would be extreme) haha. I want to go out of the country too! and for the blind date... you should find as many people as possible!!