Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October is here!

I love October. Here's why...

1. I love the fall season! I love wearing sweatshirts and jeans.

2. Lots of birthdays...including my own.

3. The fair! It's here...The Fresno Fair is running October 1st-13th. You better believe I'm going this Saturday.

4. Race for the Cure - Race/Walk to support breast cancer research. (October 25th at Fresno State this year).

5. October signifies a changing from summer to fall (September is just a funky month that I would not classify as "fall" as it is still in the upper 90's here in Fresno...) And I always enjoy it when seasons change. Things just seem fresh and new and it's a reminder to me of how seasons of life change too.

Here's to October!!

1 comment:

Jen Anderson said...

saturday fair.
hmmm,
maybe....