Saturday, October 11, 2008

Good Friends and Good Food...

This weekend I'm getting in my car and heading north and will be seeing a few good friends along the way. Here's the schedule of events...

Friday (yesterday):

Lunch at Dog House with Steph Ridgeway--always enjoyable and refreshing. And good food is always involved too :)

2:00pm - Got in the car and started on my way towards Turlock

3:30pm - Met up with Steph Merkner at Panera to enjoy a latte and catch up time with her. She's getting married next month so there is lots of fun stuff going on! Drew (her fiancee) called while we were hanging out so we decided to meet up with him for a while and hang out. He's a lot of fun so it was fun to get to see and hang out with both of them for a while.

6:00pm - Drove to Court and Drew's apartment where we hung out for a while, went and had dinner with another friend of theirs. We all came back to their apt to enjoy some pie and ice cream and catch up on life. I stayed the night in their guest room and will be up in the morning to make my way to San Francisco...

Saturday: I'm not sure of the exact times but here's the agenda...

--Meet up with my cousin Caroline (who is now a freshmen at USF) around noon to enjoy lunch and the afternoon together. Hopefully we'll make our way to H&M for some shopping... :)

--Meet up with Neen and Scott that evening for dinner and hanging out.

--Stay the night at Neen's place (where I'm sure we'll eat chocolate and read all sorts of magazines...or watch TLC :)

Sunday:

--Hang out in the bay area and eventually make my way back to Fresno!

It's a weekend full of good people and good food. Really, what could be better?

2 comments:

Derek said...

What could be better...a little deliciousness with me when you get back to Fresno? I think that is in order. I miss ya! Tell everyone hi for me. Love ya lots!

Neen said...

BK! It was a great weekend spending some time cathching up and eating chocolate together. Hopefully next time I won't be so spazzy, lol. Love you and thanks for coming up!