Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I Ate It...Again!

This morning, on my usual morning run with my lovely friend Emily, I ate it and fell...AGAIN! Emily said, "Becky, how do you fall?" This time the culprit was a piece of uneven sidewalk...grrrrr.

Good question Em....good question. Needless to say I keep hydrogen peroxide on hand and I used it this morning to clean up the nice bloody knee.

I'll be okay--I was able to get back up and keep running.

Just like in life, when you fall down, you gotta get up and keep going.

Okay, sorry if that was kind of cheesy!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Seriously? You fell again? Can't wait to see your knee it tonight :)

Unknown said...

another one? i hope it wasnt too traumatic for you. you'll bounce back.

Derek said...

Wow BK...and you want to run a half marathon. I don't think you should book that until you are a year free of falls. =) Hope ur knee feels ok! Mad love!