Sunday, April 8, 2007

When I Walk, I Think...

Tonight after the Easter festivities were over, I went back to the house where I'm house-sitting and decided to take a long walk. It was a beautiful evening tonight, so I set out walking. I took my ipod with me, but didn't end up using it at all. I just walked and thought--some thoughts really random, some more deep but all in all there were a lot of things swirling around in my mind. Here is a glimpse of some of them...

Editors Note: Beware...you're about to have a glimpse inside the mind of Becky Kruse...

My thoughts: (In no particular order...)

--I shouldn't have eaten so many sweet potatoes at dinner.

--I need to get a pedicure

--I wonder how I'll raise my kids

--Why can't every Sunday be like this morning--church with j.lo, good lunch and good convo.

--Does anyone mow their own lawn anymore, or does everyone have a gardner?

--I wanna buy U2's latest CD

--I kinda miss Sunday morning church

--I need to do laundry

--I'm really glad I live on my own

--I love the smell of spring/summer night air

--Where will I be living in 10 years?

--Is the focus of Christianity really supposed to be all about who "gets in" to heaven and who doesn't?

--I should look into taking at least one grad school class/seminary class in the fall.

--I'm going to wake up early and get a latte in the morning

--Tomorrow is Monday--Monday's are crazy busy.

--I hope to marry into a large family.

See, told you they were super random and all over the board. I guess that's just who I am and how I think...

2 comments:

Jen Anderson said...

indeed, it was a good Easter.

sometimes, i miss Sunday morning church too.

let's do it again...soon!

143!

Derek said...

I love taking a look into the mind of Rebecca Marie Kruse! Good thoughts/questions!