Monday, April 30, 2007

Quote of the Week

I was talking on the phone tonight with my friend Scott, who is graduating in two weeks from architecture school (CCA - California College of the Arts) in the bay area. His brother Mark is also graduating this month from UOP.

So I asked Scott: "Are you guys going to have a joint party?"

Scott replies: "Yeah, there's going to be a lot of weed there."

I have to admit it took me a second, but I got it and started busting up laughing. If you know Scott this is even more funny--totally his sense of humor.

That was a good laugh at the end of the day!

2 comments:

Derek said...

Haha! Oh Scott that is awesome! I could so here him saying that and being all cool and calm about it. LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...silly Scott. It totally sounds like something he'd say. that's what I love about him is that you think he's this totally quiet dude, but then he busts out with this hilarious dry humor.