Saturday, April 21, 2007

Still Laughing...

My mom called me just a little bit ago and I have to share a little bit of our conversation, because I'm still laughing from it:

Mom: Hi Honey

Becky: Hi Mom

Mom: You'll never guess what I found in the bathroom this morning!

Becky: What did you find?

Mom: A frog! It was underneath a towel by the bathtub.

Becky: Oh my goodness

Mom: Yeah, I just put him in a little bag and let him go back outside. He was kind of cute, you know.

Becky: Hmmm, no I don't know. A frog? Cute?

Mom: And I didn't know how long he had been in the bathroom, so I figured he must be hungry and thirsty.

Becky: Yeah, he probably was.

Mom: So after I let him go, I went back inside and got him a little bowl of water and some cat food.

Becky: What? Cat food?

Mom: Yeah, you never know, he might like it. But he was long gone by the time I went back outside to bring it to him.

Becky: Wow mom. Wow.

Mom: I just want to help take care of God's creatures.

That's my mom--and that is one of many reasons why I love her.

3 comments:

Jen Anderson said...

god bless your mom.
i'm surprised she didn't try and keep it.

she could have named it, 'Ethel.'

Derek said...

Wow, that was too funny. I miss your mom. She is so loving to everyone and everything! I secong j.Lo, God bless Debbie Kruse!

Neen said...

Oh my...your mom is one of the cutest mom's ever!!!